Our next Friday fundraising Zoom call will be taking place 11am and 1pm, Friday 23rd Oct looking at How to use data to improve your fundraising. To sign up, please email Kath and we’ll send over the details. Places are limited so be quick if you’d like to join!
We’re really excited to be running this session with our data expert, Victoria Barham. Victoria has over 12 years of experience helping dozens of charities achieve better income results through her data analysis, profiling and training work.
Together on the 1 hour long call we’ll be sharing our thoughts and expertise on:
- How to analyse and think about your supporter data
- The stages of data use and why each matters
- The key principles of data selections
- The common pitfalls of setting up and analysing campaign tests and how to avoid them
- How to analyse results and use this to better your next campaign
- Data interpretation and visualisation
There will also be time at the end for questions and discussion. The call will last no more than one hour.
This is part of the weekly free calls we’ve been running for fundraisers during lockdown and this period of remote working, to share our experience on different areas of fundraising and to enable fundraisers to network, ask questions and share ideas and challenges.
To take part in the call, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We’ll then send you an invitation for the Zoom call.