Discover how to supercharge your copywriting for direct mail, email and more.
This is a deep, comprehensive dive into the skills of direct marketing copywriting for charities.
Using a wide range of examples from the charity sector and beyond, we’ll reveal the secrets of effective copywriting that gets results. We’ll make sure you’re never left staring at a blank page again, with a step-by-step process perfected during many years of working with the UK’s top charities. It’s time to say goodbye to endless rounds of amends and hello to clear, concise and compelling copy that helps you smash your targets.
What you’ll learn
- How to develop messaging guaranteed to get your audience’s attention – whatever you need to write
- How to structure your writing to keep people reading
- How to write fundraising materials that truly stand out
- Classic copywriting mistakes – and how to avoid them
- Straightforward grammar and proofreading tips
- Tried-and-tested storytelling tips
- How to brief writers to get great results first time.
What you’ll receive
- Free guide to effective fundraising appeals
This masterclass is delivered over four two-hour sessions delivered via Zoom (or your prefered online platform) for up to 10 participants.
Cost is £3,000 (excl VAT).
To book this session or find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org