Everything you need to know about building a successful Individual Giving programme. If you’re looking to strengthen your IG programme or start one up from scratch, this is the session for you.
We’ll take you through a detailed IG plan that’s suitable for your organisation and suggest all the activities it should include. Crucially, we’ll explain in detail how to implement and execute each of these to achieve the best results.
In short, we’ll cram as much knowledge and goodness as we can into 2 hrs – the equivalent would cost you many thousands of pounds in consultancy fees!
What you’ll learn
- Why having a plan matters for your IG programme
- What to include in a basic IG plan
- Key activities you need in your IG programme – from cash appeals to legacies to stewardship
- Practical, detailed advice on how to execute each one well
- How to time each activity to maximise its income
- What results to expect
- How to review, refine and expand your plan over time
What you’ll receive
- Free guide to developing effective fundraising appeals
- Free results template
This is a two-hour interactive session delivered via Zoom (or your preferred online platform) for up to 10 participants.
Cost is £1,000 (excl VAT). Get 20% off this price if you book before Friday 30th October 2020.
To book this session or find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org