Discover how to write cash appeals and emails that will generate better results.
We’ll explain in detail the four key principles for creating successful cash appeals and look at how they can be applied using real life examples. We’ll go step by step through the process of planning, producing and evaluating cash appeals and give you practical tips and advice for making the most of your budget, cases studies and data.
We’ll show you in detail how to craft effective fundraising copy for letters and emails, and you’ll have the opportunity to put this into practice during the session.
What you’ll learn
- The key principles of creating an effective cash appeal
- How to source good case studies
- How to create an internal sign off process for your appeals
- How to write effective copy appeal for direct mail and emails
- What items to include in a cash appeal pack
- Which supporters to target
- How to decide what donation amounts to ask for
- What results to expect
- How to analyse the results of your cash appeals.
What you’ll receive
- Free guide to effective fundraising appeals
- Free results template.
This is a two-hour interactive session delivered via Zoom (or your prefered online platform) for up to 10 participants.
Cost is £1,000 (excl VAT).
To book this session or find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org